Here are 5 random things to fill you in on my life right now –
- New obsession – Pesto Ranch Dressing. I’m trying
to eat more salads and be healthy, but I was bored off all the dressings in the
fridge, so I made my own. 1 part pesto (from Costco jar) to 2 parts ranch.
Stir, and top salad. Yummo.
- My Fantasy Football draft is today. I was never into pro football until I joined my work Fantasy league last year – now I’m addicted. Fingers crossed on a decent draft!
- My baby sister started college on Monday. This blows my mind.
- FOUR DAY WEEKEND. Took Friday off as comp time for extra hours at the Fair. Super stoked for a FOUR day Labor Day Weekend!
- Went to See Spot Splash at the Natatorium pool last night, and it was a blast!!! Gunner loved it!