How is it August already? The 8th month of 2015. I feel like it zipped past us!
I don't typically do these goals posts, but for August, it feels necessary.
I have a lot I want and need to accomplish and I feel if I write them here it might keep me just a tiny bit more accountable.
August 2015 Goals:
- Complete the Whole30 with the only slips being the two pre-diagnosed conflicts (Idaho Wine Run [wine only] and Bachelorette Party [as clean as possible + booze])
- Send at least three forms of snail mail
- Decorate my new desk space in the office
- Run three or more times a week (this is going to be a tough one!!)
- Make at least one work out class a week
- Freeze spending all month other than groceries and bridesmaid expenditures (hair appointment, bachelorette party, wedding gift, etc.)
- Research and prepare to book our trip to Hawaii!
- Blog at least three times a week
- Comment on at least three blogs a day during the week
- Clean out and reorganize my closet and master bathroom storage
- Read more. I need to get more time with just me and my kindle!
What are your goals for August?