- Take photos of our food and beer, because we need to blog about our weekend
- Check twitter the second a notification "bings" on our phone
- Take selfies super sweaty after our workout and post to social media
- Share everything we ate that week online
- Buy fresh flowers so we can instagram it
- Stage photos of inanimate objects that are pretty
- Use phrases like "in real life friends" and "bloglovin"
- Pre-schedule our social media posts to be ahead of the game
- Take photos of yourself doing _____ and post it to the internet
- Obsessively take pictures of your pets (that might be universal though)
- Say things like "this is going on the blog" or "hold on I'm blogging"
- Get in an Asian tourist like position to capture the perfect photo
- Order a fancy/pretty coffee drink just so we can instagram it
- Use hashtags overbearingly in social media
- Wear an outfit specifically to blog about it
- Randomly write ideas in our phone, planner or notebook
- Get excited when an instagram post has ___ likes
- Live for the posts your "tagged" in by friends so you get to repost/retweet
- Take photos of your entire daily routine
- Try _____, crazy workout, diet, makeup, soda pop etc. and talk about it online
- Use Pinterest for more than recipes and DIY, but to grow your following
- Get giddy when we get a new computer or camera
or selfie stick
- Feel disconnected when you don't get to "blog" that day
Do you have non-bloggers in your life that get it? Don't get it? Do you do
all of any of these things? I'd love to hear your take.
Happy Friday loves!