First a little business. Here’s the scoop:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and #hashtag each item or story. See an example HERE. Be as creative as you want!
- Grab the button and include it in your post
- Link up so we can all #creep on you and find out what’s new/funny/awesome /shitty in your life.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up (someone you don’t already know!) if there even is anyone who links up…
- Share on all your social sites with #hashtaghumpday
- Have fun! #hashtagtheshitoutofeverything #whocaresifitsarealhashtag
Since it's the week of all Hallow's Eve I thought we'd do some Halloween inspired confessions?
I once tried to rip off Ron Burgandy's mustache at a bar on Halloween. It was his real mustache. #neverlivingthatonedown #itlookedsuperfake
Halloween has never been the same for me since I woke up in hell the day after celebrating one year in college #itwasbrutal #goreadthelinkandyoullunderstand
When I was a kid I never ate all my Halloween candy #ilikesaltynotsweet #italwaysgotthrownaway
I've been a black cat more times than I can count #becauseitseasy #andsleasy
My favorite costume (as a grown up that is) was when I was a corona bottle #becausebeer
I actually like cleaning out pumpkins to carve them #alltheguts #slimyisgood #imdisgusting
As a perfectionist actually carving my pumpkin gives me anxiety though #itneedstobeperfect
For a group costume one year my sorority sisters and I went as penguins and I bought actual scuba flippers to wear out #thatwasawasteofmoney #didntthinkthatonethrough
In college a friend of mine and I carved really inappropriate pumpkins (one of male part and the other with an open mouth throwing/spitting up) and then put them on a neighbors porch strategically arranged...#weknewthemsoitsok #thepumpkinwouldntswallow #bjpumpkinforthewin
The best part of Halloween, in my opinion, is dressing up my dog (and maybe the cat) #becauseitsthebest #andhescuterdressedupthanme #tacodog #pinatacat
In case you were wondering about that tail I made - I'm being a black cat again #originaliknow
Tell me, what are you being for Halloween? Any past Halloween confessions?