First a little business. Here’s the scoop:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and #hashtag each item or story. See an example HERE. Be as creative as you want!
- Grab the button and include it in your post
- Link up so we can all #creep on you and find out what’s new/funny/awesome /shitty in your life.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up (someone you don’t already know!) if there even is anyone who links up…
- Share on all your social sites with #hashtaghumpday
- Have fun! #hashtagtheshitoutofeverything #whocaresifitsarealhashtag
If you've been following along recently you'd know it's been rough month or two, so what I need more than ever are things to be excited about.
Well tis the season! Let's get started with this week and keep it rolling #itsgonnabegood
Tonight I'm having birthday dinner with one of my oldest friends #bff #sincebirthpractically
Then tomorrow night is co-ed volleyball, which I have every week, but it has become my outlet
and only physical activity so I look forward to it each week #spikethemballs #workinit
Then Friday is STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In IMAX, in 3D. Be jealous, oh so jealous, would you? #fangirlsqueals #OMG #cannotwait
Saturday night we have our second ugly sweater party and a white elephant gift exchange. I pretty much NAILED IT with my gift last year and I'm not sure I (or anyone else) will ever be able to top it #boobiemug #milkduds #winning
Then it's a short work week #whichdoesntreallycount #illpretendtowork
Followed by a special breakfast Christmas Eve morning with my closest childhood friends. It's going to be the first time all of us girls have been together in over 3 years! Plus we have our first baby on the way and I cant't wait to see her baby bump #somuchtimetomakeupfor #friendsforlife #honoraryauntietobe
And of course you guessed what's next, Christmas Eve full of baking and food prep for an evening full of family and love #bestdayoftheyear
Tell me friends, what are you excited for these next few weeks? Come on and link up!
PS - serious confession here, I did something scandalous and I'm talking all about it over on Hey Kerri Blog today!