Happy Friday friends!
Let's put the rest of the week behind us (like my way too deep and sandy post yesterday).
Do you notice anything new around these parts? Did it slap you accross the face? Because I kind of want it to do that. Just BAM!
Anyways, I'm loving the new blog design, and I hope you are too!
The lovely Erin from Love Fun and Football designed it for me and she did an amazing job! Go give her some love (and some business!) why don't you?
Since today is a rebirth of sorts, with the new blog design and all, I wanted to do a little about me list so anyone who is new around here can get to know me a little better.
If you're an old friend, you might already know these. In fact I'd like to know how many you already knew - feel free to leave that in the comments!
- I live in Idaho and NOT on a potato farm
- I was a sorority girl in college and loved every second of it
- I'm pretty much obsessed with my dog, and you can often find me at the dog park
- I don't like wine. But I love me some BEER!
- I once went 50 days without alcohol (and yes after I was 21)
- I love to laugh, and have a pretty loud/unique one that spreads like wild fire
- I have a cat named Ted and he's an asshole
- Snakes, spiders, bugs, etc. don't bother me, but fish and jellyfish freak me out
- I don't like quiet. Even to study/work/think, I like noise, music and business
- Sometimes my birthday lands on Easter (rarely) and Easter is my favorite holiday!
- I've been to Europe and it was pretty amazing - read 1, 2 & 3
- I HATE scary movies and pretty much refuse to watch them
- My current "dream job" is to be a radio personality/DJ
Want more? Head over to my About Me page! All re-vamped for the blog makeover!
Hope you have a spectacular weekend!